All too often, I get emails about urgent health situations from people and when listing the things they need right away to treat it, many people do not have those things on hand and turn to conventional therapies which often make the problem worse. These natural things work and work well, but they only work if you have them on hand right away. Many of them can only be ordered online which is of course not ideal in an urgent situation.
So here are the things every natural first aid kit should have on hand at all times. Stock your cabinet with these things and when one thing runs out, replace it! I’ve included this list as a “Recipe Card” at the end so that you can easily print it off as well.
Please keep in mind that I cannot legally include what health issues some of these things are for. You can click here for information on my Free Services where you can message me anytime when something comes up for help determining which of these things to use.
For specific brand recommendations, go to my Supplement Recommendations List.
Master List of Natural First-Aid Essentials
- Vitamin C (ascorbic powder/sodium ascorbate) with listed dosages of at least 1,000 mg/dose. This is for high-dose Vitamin C therapy which is very effective in MANY situations.
- Probiotics: These should ideally be a part of a daily regimen anyway, either as probiotic/fermented foods or as a high-quality supplement.
- Colloidal Silver: Everyone should have this on hand at all times! Fortunately, many grocery stores with natural food sections have this, but it is much cheaper online. http://www.vitacost.com/productresults.aspx?ta=sove&Ntt=soverign+silver
- High-Quality Essential Oils: This is where most people devastate their health situation and their wallet in an emergency by buying store-bought essential oils. It is so important to have high-quality essential oils already on hand for when the need arises. Oregano, lavender, copaiba, tea tree, Thieves blend, and manuka essential oils are among the top ones I would recommend having on hand at all times. Store-bought essential oils, even those that say, “organic” or “pure” are not effective (and sometimes are not even safe) for reasons that I detail in my post here. Do yourself a favor–get a Premium Starter Kit and you’ve got yourself stocked for anything. (And if you do it through my essential oils website, you also get my services for free so you can contact me for help anytime!)
- Inner Defense capsules: These capsules contain the strongest, most potent essential oils (including oregano) along with coconut oil in an easy-to-swallow capsule. Once you see how well these work for many things, you make sure to always have them on hand! My hubby doesn’t leave town without them!
- Bentonite Clay: This is important for when you need to make a clay paste to use topically, oftentimes in conjunction with essential oils or colloidal silver, for very effective and fast-acting, um, skin support. 😉
- Activated Charcoal: I have never had to use this (mostly because I have Inner Defense capsules), but if a need arises for this stuff, you really want to have it on hand!! If you’re a goat farmer like me, it’s crucial to have on hand in case your goats eat something poisonous as well!
- Arnica Homeopathic Tablets: For pain relief, bruising, etc.
There are many other things that are a part of our natural cabinet, but these are the things that we most often reach for and find very effective for urgent health needs. If a client has all of these things, I can almost always recommend something(s) from this list in any urgent health situation that they may have and greatly enjoy receiving follow-up emails touting the success of these things!
- Vitamin C (powder or capsules of at least 1,000 mg per dose)
- Probiotics (high-quality, allergen-free)
- Colloidal Silver (liquid has the most uses)
- High-Quality Essential Oils
- Inner Defense Capsules
- Bentonite Clay
- Activated Charcoal
- Arnica Homeopathic Tablets
Blessings of good health,
~Sara Jo Poff
Holistic Health Practitioner